The Falcon Vortex air-assist boom sprayer is a 3-point hitch, 160 gallon capacity boom sprayer. It provides unsurpassed crop coverage and protection by utilizing Jactos air-assit boom system that displaces the "dead" air around your crop with the spray solution suspended in high-speed "Vortex" air. Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift up to 70%. It can also help reduce your operating cost by up to 60%.
Jactos Falcon Vortex air-assist boom sprayer features a 46 foot hydraulically-controlled boom with electronic in-cab controls, hydraulically operated fan, ceramic cylinder high-pressure piston pump, and much more.
- 165-gallon poly tank
- 46 foot hydraulically-controlled, self-leveling breakaway boom. Self-contained hydraulic system
- Masterflow control valve w/electronic in-cab controls
- Hydraulically operated 24.5 inch fan
- Self contained hydraulics
- Ceramic cylinder JP75 pump, 20 gpm @ up to 300 psi
- Venturi assist bypass agitation
- 29 flip-over nozzle holders
- Chemical container and fresh water rinse reservoir
- Chemical mixing hopper at ground level
- Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift up to 70%
- Empty weight 1,609 lbs
- Recommended tractor – 80 HP and above