The Advance Vortex air-assist boom sprayer is trailer-mounted and has an 800-gallon capacity. It provides unsurpassed crop coverage and protection by utilizing Jactos air-assist boom system that displaces the "dead" air around your crop iwth the spray solution suspended in high-speed "Vortex" air.
Jactos Advance Vortex air-assist boom sprayer features a 60 foot hydraulically-controlled boom with electronic in-cab computerized controls, hydraulically operated fan, ceramic cylinder high-pressure piston pump, and much more.
- 500 or 800 gallon trailed Air-Assist boom sprayer
- Poly main and chemical circuit rinse tank and fiberglass clean-water tank
- 60 foot hydraulic controlled, self-leveling breakaway boom
- 37 flip-over nozzles and Jacto’s famous Vortex Air-Assist spraying system
- Each boom section can be individually controlled. Self-contained hydraulic system
- Electronic controls for all functions as well as computer operated spraying utilizing Jacto JSC5000 computerized controller
- Ceramic cylinder JP100 pump, 26 gpm @ up to 300 psi – Optional JP-150, 40 gpm pump
- Mechanical and bypass agitation
- 24.5 inch hydraulic fan for air assist
- Air-assist boom spraying can reduce drift up to 70%
- Empty weight 4,665 lbs
- Recommended tractor – 90 HP and above