A co-extruded 5 layer film, engineered with high puncture resistance. Its superior strength guarantees its stability for both round and square bale wrapping in the toughest conditions.
|30" X 5000FT||40 Rolls / Pallet (2 Layers - 20 Rolls Each)|
|20" X 6000FT||32 Rolls / Pallet (2 Layers - 16 Rolls Each)|
Silacord has a high anti-UV content to prevent film degradation and high barrier properties to prevent spoiled fodder. Suitable for round and square wrapping machines.
- Co-extruded 5 layer film
- High puncture resistance
- Superior strength
- Suitable for round and big square bale wrapping
- For tough conditions
- UV protected to prevent film degradation
- High barrier properties to prevent spoiled fodder
The Advantages of Cordex's Silacord 5 Layer Film
- Outer layer is designed for improved cling performance a higher UV stability
- Middle layers are optimised for improved barrier properties
- Core layer optimised for improved mechanical performance: higher tear and puncture resistance, better elasticity and transverse stretching
- Inner layer designed for trouble free application in the field.