The top of the range trailed Chainless balefeeder, self-loading, suitable for feeding out any bale, round or square, and it maximises feed use. The Chainless X5000 carries 2 bales at a time and is designed for medium to large operations feeding out 800-5000 bales each year.
Total Control Loading
Gives you total control over loading the bale. The simple, reliable and fool-proof single cylinder design of the Hustler loading system is safer than other loading systems and allows unwrapping of the bale above the feed cradle, reducing waste. The Hustler loading system can be reversed if the operator decides not to load that bale. It also has more support area for soft or square bales.
The X5000 has more leverage, stronger design and larger 1.5 tonne capacity.The single hydraulic ram of Hustler’s Total Control 2 loading system makes loading faster and prevents bales falling on the operator during unwrapping. A bigger tyne frame provides extra support for soft or square bales.
No troublesome feed chains is a key advantage for reliability, lower maintenance and quieter operation. The Chainless X5000 can effectively feed out any bale type in both round or square. Chainless is a virtually silent feeding operation which means stock are more comfortable.
NEW ROTO SHAPE
Has better penetratration on tight bales and the shape cleans sticky bales better. The new Axial rotor centralizes the bale in the feeding chamber, so that there is less wastage. The larger bale chamber makes it possible to feed out a wider range of bales, and also makes using the X5000 very simple for operators of all skill levels and reduces the need for platform adjustment.
EASY CLEAN HYPAFLO WIPER PANEL
The newly developed wiper panel that clears the hay from the rotors better. It has a new quick release latching system for releasing the panel to clean out any hay.
TIME-SAVING AND MONEY-SAVING FEATURES
Loaded with time-saving and money-saving features such as; QRC Grips, the optional LoadCam, Drawbar hose holder, biggest stub axles on the market, Loadial loading indicator, Feedguide built in platform height guide, mudguards, Hustler’s stamp of quality, full 2 year warranty, and much more.
The Chainless x5000 with its low centre of gravity and wide wheel track makes it the most stable bale feeder on the market when in operation adding peace of mind.
- Will feedout any bale round and square
- Infinite variation in feed control
- Polyethylene floor keeps bales tracking straight
- Low maintenance drive
- Easy clean hypaflo wiper panels
- New easier to read loading indicator makes loading any bale simple
- Divertor valve safety feature - allows X5000 to be used behind tractors with just 2 double acting remotes
- Built to handle larger bales and has an impressive strength to weight ratio
- 6-stud axles
- Massive ground clearance allowing you to operate on rugged terrain
- Single post drawbar
- Swiveling towing eye - 50mm height adjustment to suit different size tractors.
- Heavy duty parking jack
- New axial rotor with centralising paddles to keep the bale positioned in the centre of the feeding chamber
- Quick release wiper for easy cleaning
- QRC grips
- Rotor teeth - clean easier and have more aggression on tight bales
- Hose holder
- Bale sizes round: all sizes up to 5’ X 6’
- Bale sizes square: all sizes up to 8’ long
- Bale weight: up to 1500kg ea
- Unit weight: 1180kg
- Hydraulics required: 2 X double-acting, 30-60 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Capacity: 2x bales (round or square)
- Tynes: 2x Forged high tensile
- Towing eye: Adjustable height, 50mm swiveling forged, 12t rated
- Axles: 6 Stud, 60mm Square
- Wheels: 13/55 R16
- Loading: self-loading
- Side chute
- Square bale extension
- Trac grip tyres
- Flotation tyres