Hustler’s all new 2-in-1 Feeder, Bedder, ideal for farms feeding up to 1000 bales each year. The Hurricane spreader can spread square bales up to 12 metres, and round bales up to 8 metres, designed primarily for spreading Straw bales and has enough power to spread hay. The Hurricane is attached to the proven Chainless 2000 bale feeder which is suitable for feeding out all types of round and square bales, hay, straw and balage.
FEED OUT ANY BALE
The proven design of the Chainless balefeeder provides efficient feeding out of any type of bale with fewer moving parts, ultra low maintenance plus simple and safe operation.
The reverse direction of the Hurricane spreading attachment is more efficient, provides a wider and adjustable spreading distance, and requires only one set of double acting hydraulics to operate both feeding and spreading functions.
The unique design of the Hurricane provides a major reduction in dust, whilst increasing the distance to which the straw is spread.
SPREAD NOT CHOPPED
The Chainless 2000, Hurricane combination is gentle on both feed and bedding straw. Straw is spread rather than chopped which increases the useful life of the bedding, saving you straw and provides stock with a more comfortable environment.
FEWER WEARING PARTS
Maintenance costs and downtime is reduced due to very few wearing parts when compared to other spreading systems which increases longevity and ensures a better investment.
Whether it’s feeding or spreading the Chainless 2000, Hurricane combination is self loading, all from the comfort of the operators seat. The Headstock disconnects from the cradle and the bale spears are withdrawn to spear and load the bale and re-connects read to feed or spread.
The unique design allows the Hurricane spreading attachment to fold out of harms way whilst being used for feeding bales and it takes less that a minute to change between feeding and bedding.
NO PTO SHARFT
With a lower power requirement the design consumes less fuel in both feeding and spreading operations, it has fewer parts to maintain, is safer to operate than other systems, and it can be operated on a telehandler, loader or the 3 point linkage of a tractor.
- Feeds almost any bale
- Even spead
- Top rotor turns 3 times faster than bottom rotor, reducing wastage
- Low maintenance drive
- Freeflow wiper
- Power rotor - provides more distance, less dust and can handle thick matted stra
- Can easily adjust the distance to which the sraw is spread
- Silent drive
- Adjustable bale restraint can be fine-tuned to allow a wider range of bale types
- Hydraulic drive design is low maintenance and less demanding
- Easy-to-use control console
- Folding design
- loader adapter
- Bale sizes round: 4’ X 4’ – 6’ X 4’
- Bale sizes square: all sizes up to 8’ long
- Bale weight: up to 1000kg
- Unit weight: 790kg
- Hydraulics required: 1 X double-acting, 60-80 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Capacity: 1x Bale (round or Square)
- Tynes: 2x High tensile
- 3 ptl mount: CAT 1 & CAT 2
- Loader mount: Loader adapter suits most brackets