The CH2000 is self-loading. First the feeding cradle is disconnected by the pull of a rope. The tractor backs up and picks up the bale, then moves to the platform. The operator can then stop to remove the net wrap before placing the bale on the platform. Our very low cradle with no crossbar makes bale loading easy and quick.
The operator then drives the forks into the feed unit (easy to line up correctly because of their unequal length tynes) and is now ready to feed out. This simple, quick loading operation helps to minimise the job.
SIMPLE AND SAFE DESIGN
The innovative Chainless design eliminates feed chains, meaning fewer moving parts. The result is very low maintenance plus simple and safe operation.
ROUNDS AND SQUARES
The Chainless range allows you to feed out virtually any bale you have on hand with ease.
THE FEED SAVE
Our Chainless feeders use your feed efficiently; you can infinitely vary the amount of feed flowing over the side by adjusting the speed of either the feed rotors or the tractor speed.
NO HASSLE ROTORS
Designed to tease the bale out rather than simply unroll it, our rotors are self-cleaning, eliminating feed wrapping.
LONG LIFE FEEDBED
Our polyethylene feedbed is slippery to reduce bale friction when feeding out and it’s also non-corroding, extremely tough and has been proven on 1000′s of farms worldwide.
- Handles a huge variety of bales - feeds out both rounds and squares easily
- Infinite variation in feed control
- Self-loading: no front-end loader required
- High mounted hook latch (for ultimate rigidity and strength)
- One tyne is longer than the other for easy locating
- Slotted top link for ease of inserting forks into feeder
- Heavy-duty transmission
- Low maintenance drive
- Free flow wiper panel
- Adjustable platform height
- Bale sizes round: 4’ X 4’ – 6’ X 4’
- Bale sizes square: all sizes up to 8’ long
- Bale weight: up to 1000kg
- Unit weight: 490kg
- Hydraulics required: 2 X double-acting, 30-60 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Capacity: 1x Bale (round or Square)
- Tynes: 2x High tensile
- 3 ptl mount: CAT 1 & CAT 2
- Hydraulic toplink
- Extension kit
- Touchfeed kit
- Side chute
- Manual change over valve