A trailed Chain bale feeder suitable for feeding out a wide variety of mainly round bales and silage along with some square bales when using the optional side bars. The SL700X is tough and ideally suited for farms feeding 400-3000 bales each year.
Total Control Loading
The SL700X has just one hydraulic cylinder to complete the entire loading operation, and a new gas strut to help reset the loader, the Total Control Loading system is the fastest loading system out there. And with only one ram it’s safer and less demanding on your tractor’s hydraulics. Unlike other systems, the operator can reverse the bale if necessary, even once the bale is positioned low over the cradle for unwrapping.
EASY TO USE
Single level feed control make it very easy to use and ideal for share milkers.
TOUGHEST CHAINS ON THE MARKET
Super strong 12,000 lb roller chain, with tough 40mm x 40mm zinc-plated bars. Bars are bolted to the chain, a stronger and more easily replaceable system.
TOUGH POLYETHYLENE FLOOR
Non corrosive, impervious to UV, slippery, easily repairable and very shock resistant. Fully enclosed – no wastage of expensive feed. Long bed can take 5’ long bales.
Instead of bushes we use longer lasting block bearings, mounted outboard to keep them clean and free of damage.
- 2 bale feeder
- Massive 12,000lb zinc-plated roller chains
- Unique, patented total control loading system
- Replaceable zinc-plated RHS chain bars
- Enclosed sprockets
- Fully enclosed extruded polyethylene floor reduces feed waste
- Single post drawbar design
- Fully enclosed chassis prevents rust by stopping water from getting in
- Low maintenance bearings
- 6 stud axle
- Hill country stability
- Beefed up drive system
- Bale sizes round: 4′ x 4′ – 6′ x 4′
- Bale weight: up to 1000kg
- Unit weight: 980kg
- Capacity: 2x bales (round)
- Tynes: 2x Forges high tensile
- Towing eye: Adjustable height 50mm swiveling forged eye. 12 t rated.
- Axle: 6 stud, 3 position adjustable track width, 60mm square axle
- Wheels: 10/75 R15.3
- Hydraulics: 2x double-acting, 30-60 litres/min, 2250-3000psi
- Loading: Self loading
- Square bale attachment
- Flotation tyres
- Trac grip tyres