A self-loading 3 point linkage mounted trough feeder suitable for feeding out into troughs, feed bunkers, over fences or onto feedpads a wide variety of mainly round bales and silage along with some square bales when using the optional side bars. The SL450X is suited for farms feeding out 50-800 bales each year.
EASY TO USE
Single level feed control make it very easy to use and ideal for share milkers.
TOUGHEST CHAIN ON THE MARKET
Super strong 12,000 lb roller chain, with tough 40mm x 40mm zinc-plated bars. Bars are bolted to the chain, a stronger and more easily replaceable system.
TOUGH POLYETHYLENE FLOOR
Non corrosive, impervious to UV, slippery, easily repairable and very shock resistant. Fully enclosed – no wastage of expensive feed. Long bed can take 5’ long bales.
Instead of bushes we use longer lasting block bearings, mounted outboard to keep them clean and free of damage.
BEST BALE SECURITY ON THE MARKET
The high rear bar means the bale cannot screw off the back on hills. Optional side rails are available.
- Strongest bars
- Tough chain - zinc plated with heavy duty rollers and pins
- Low maintenance bearings
- Enclosed sprockets
- Dual latch system for superior rigidity and safety
- Raised sides - stops wastage
- Large extension for maximum reach
- Fully enclosed front and rear bale chamber reduces feed falling out
- Rope guide
- Unequal length tynes
- Full width feet
- Ultra low cradle, makes loading bales easier
- Bale round sizes: 4’ X 4’ – 6’ X 5’
- Bale sizes square: requires optional side bars
- Bale weight: up to 1000kg
- Unit weight: 690kg
- Capacity: 1x bale (round or square)
- Hydraulics required: 1 X double-acting, 30-60 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Loading: Self loading
- Hydraulic toplink