A self-loading 3 point linkage mounted Chain bale feeder suitable for feeding out a wide variety of mainly round bales and silage along with some square bales when using the optional side bars. The SL-350 is ideally suited for farms feeding 50-800 bales each year.
Loading the SL-350 is very simple using our proven self-loading system. First the feeding cradle is disconnected by the pull of a rope. The tractor backs up and picks up the bale and moves it to the platform. The operator can then stop to remove the net wrap before placing the bale on the platform. Its very low cradle with no crossbar makes bale loading easy and quick. The operator then drives the forks into the feed unit, easy to line up correctly because of its unequal length tynes, and is now ready to feed out.
EASY TO USE
Single level feed control make it very easy to use and ideal for share milkers.
TOUGHEST CHAIN ON THE MARKET
Super strong 12,000 lb roller chain, with tough 40mm x 40mm zinc-plated bars. Bars are bolted to the chain, a stronger and more easily replaceable system.
TOUGH POLYETHYLENE FLOOR
Non corrosive, impervious to UV, slippery, easily repairable and very shock resistant. Fully enclosed – no wastage of expensive feed. Long bed can take 5’ long bales.
Instead of bushes we use longer lasting block bearings, mounted outboard to keep them clean and free of damage.
- Single bale feeder
- Massive 12,000lb zinc-plated roller chains
- Replaceable zinc-plated RHS chain bars
- Direct-drive system
- Enclosed rollers
- High mounted hook latch (for ultimate strength and rigidity)
- High back frame holds bale in place
- Dual side feed
- Ultra low cradle
- Polyethylene floor reduces feed waste
- Bale size round: 4’ X 4’ – 6’ X 5’
- Bale size square: requires optional side bars
- Bale weight: up to 1000kg
- Unit weight: 460kg
- Capacity: 1 bale
- Hydraulics required: 1 X double-acting, 30-60 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Loading: Self-loading
- Telehandler mount
- Square bale attachment
- Hydraulic toplink