Massive capacity and built for the large scale farmer or contractor, the Fox range is tough, has 3 spec levels of booms up to 28m which suit a wide range of applications and flexibility. Combine the Fox with an optional front tank and you get the capacity and maneuverability of a self propelled sprayer at a fraction of the cost.
QUICKER WITH LESS TRAVELING
The massive capacity of the Fox range and combined with the widest selection of booms available on the market today makes the Fox the obvious choice for most large scale farmers, contractors, vegetable growers and arable cropping operations.
The operators hub station on the Fox is second to none! All the controls are easy to read, compactly grouped and centrally located at the left hand side of the sprayer, this makes filling, cleaning, mixing quick, filter flushing, connecting quick and easy and with the folding ladder tank inspections are safe.
12-28 metre options in side folding and 2 vertical folding configurations, they’re built tough, developed, tested and refined to handle New Zealand conditions. Nozzles are all fully protected inside the boom structure, the incorporate cutting edge suspension designs, and the folding pivots are cleverly designed to reduce flogging and support the boom better.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
The manufacturer has gone to great lengths to reduce any chance of downtime, such as the hose protection to eliminate chaffing, unique fasteners that are less prone to vibrating loose with flex, valves located in protected areas, valves located in close proximity of the vital parts to reduce hosing and built in hose holders to name a few.
TWIN TURBO MIXER AGITATORS
Are adjustable keep powders and thick chemicals in suspense and thoroughly mixed throughout the tank, and combined with the deep sump spraying on rolling and steep terrain reduces the chance of any stripey paddocks.
- Integrated boom locking system allows you to spray single sided without the boom dropping on the ground
- Booms suspension dampeners reduce the shock loading in the boom making it last longer
- Nozzles are protected inside the boom structure
- Hydraulic suspension
- Greasable main pivots with replacable bushes
- All the controls are easy to read, compactly grouped and centrally located at the left hand side of the sprayer
- Remotely mounted oil sight gauge
- Inspection ladder
- Twin turbo mixer
- Hoses are wrapped in protective sleeving
- 3 dimensional breakaway
- 5 sectional controls all operated from the cab with a switch box
- Level and pressure gauges have easy viewing
- Extendable feet
- 2' filler
- 10 metre filling hose
- 150L flushing tank
- Comet pump