Built for the serious contractor or large scale farmer the versatile Mega Softhands can handle both round and square bales. Capable of handling hundreds of thousands of bales each year. Bigger, taller hands provide more grip on the bale reducing damage when compared with smaller models. Field-tested to handle bales up to two tons.
DOUBLE THE CAPACITY
Clamp 2 bales at once (subject to tractor and loader capacity). Cut the time it takes unload/load a truck in half. Rated to handle 2 tonnes.
HANDLE ROUND OR SQUARE BALES
One balehandler that can shift all your bales. With the 3 position adjustable hands the grip can be fine-tuned to handle virtually any bale size of rounds or squares.
WITHSTANDS THE TEST OF TIME
Tough enough to handle a telehandler and hundreds of thousands of bales each year without flogging out.
EQUALISER BAR STANDARD
Designed for ultimate control and safer operation. The inventors or an Equaliser allows you to place bales exactly where you need them, not where gravity take it.
- Handles square and round bales
- Slim hands for closer stacking
- 3 position adjustable hands
- Huge pivot pins with beefed-up pivots and greasable bushes
- Standard equaliser bar (easily removed if necessary)
- Will handle virtually all bale sizes (round and square)
- New contoured shape eliminates any bale tearing or ripping
- Built to last
- BALE SIZES ROUND: all sizes
- BALE SIZES SQUARE: will clamp .9m up to 1.8m
- MAX OPENING/CLOSING: 2.3m/0.4m
- BALE WEIGHT: up to 2 tonne total
- UNIT WEIGHT: 220kg
- HYDRAULICS REQUIRED: 1 X double-acting, 12-60 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Brackets to suit all front-end loaders
- 3 point linkage brackets