For farmers handling thousands of bales a year, Compact Soft Hands is a robust, dependable bale handler designed for use with smaller tractors. They will handle virtually any size of round or square bale and feature Hustler’s slim profile adjustable hands. An Equalizer bar is available if required.
The heat-formed main frame of the Compact serves many benefits such as unbeatable visibility, the bale is held closer to the tractor, the ram/hoses are fully protected within the main from and because of the smooth, contoured design ripping another bale is virtually impossible.
HANDLE ROUND OR SQUARE BALES
One balehandler to shift all your bales! With the 3 position adjustable hands the grip can be fine-tuned to handle virtually any bale size of rounds or squares.
LARGE PIVOTS, PROVEN DESIGN
Built tough and proven to handle the most rigorous of tests and perform year in and year out.
OPTIONAL EQUALISER BAR
Designed for ultimate control and safer operation. The inventors or an Equaliser allows you to place bales exactly where you need them, not where gravity take it.
- Compact design for great visibility
- Even clamping pressure avoids overstretching balage wrap
- Slim hands
- 3 position adjustable hands
- Handles both round & square bales
- Large pivots
- Protected ram to eliminate any chance of damage.
- Slim rounded arms easily slips between bales
- BALE SIZES ROUND: all sizes
- BALE SIZES SQUARE: will clamp 0.9m to 1.8m
- MAX OPENING/CLOSING: 2.4m/0.2m
- BALE WEIGHT: up to 1.0 tonne
- UNIT WEIGHT: 180kg
- HYDRAULICS REQUIRED: 1 X double-acting, 12-60 litres/min, 2250-3000 psi
- 3 point linkage brackets
- Safety bar
- Optional Equaliser bar